A pioneer in the emerging science of glycomics technology, Prisyna is introducing breakthrough solutions aimed at improving oral health.
Already a provider?
Synedent Daily Oral Rinse — Fluoride Free
Many alcohol-based rinses contain up to 28% alcohol1. What’s worse, these popular oral rinses indiscriminately kill both beneficial and harmful oral microbes. Synedent products use biocompatible ingredients to enable safe and effective mouth cleansing properties. Prisyna mouthwashes are soothing, fresh mouth cleansers that promote healthy gums and teeth without the pain or burning caused by harsh chemicals or alcohol.
Synedent FLX Daily Oral Rinse — With Fluoride
Older adults are generally more susceptible to tooth decay than younger patients.2 Up to 59% of adults over 50 have dental caries and a recent systematic review noted 24% of older adults have untreated root caries3
Synedent FLX provides all the benefits of Synedent with additional cavity fighting activity.
Moisyn Advanced Formula for Dry Mouth Relief
Moisyn is specially formulated and clinically proven to relieve dry mouth symptoms, using advanced lubricants to hydrate and soothe dry, irritated oral surfaces. Additionally, patients will experience a cleaner, fresher oral environment.
- Clinically proven to reduce oral pain and discomfort4
- Moisturizes oral surfaces
- Cleans mouth and freshens breath
- Soothing with a mild flavor
- Balanced, neutral pH
- Naturally derived ingredients
- Free of harsh chemicals
- Patient and environmentally friendly
- J Dent HygFebruary 2013 87 no. 1; 10-18
- Demmer, R.T.; Desvarieux, M. Periodontal infections and cardiovascular disease: The heart of the matter. JADA October 2006;137(Supplement 2):14S-20S.
- Furness, S.; Worthington, H.V.; Bryan, G.; Birchenough, S.; McMillan, R. Furness, Susan, ed. Interventions for the management of dry mouth: topical therapies. Cochrane database of systematic reviews. 2011;12, CD008934.
- Epstein J.B., Villines D.C., Singh M., Papas A. Management of dry mouth: assessment of oral symptoms after use of a polysaccharide-based oral rinse. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2017 Jan;123(1):76-83.