Moisyn | Proven Dry Mouth Relief
Moisyn Mist Spray
Relieve the dry
moisyn your mouth
Talking, swallowing, and sleeping are basic things we typically take for granted—until doing them becomes difficult, uncomfortable, or even painful.
MOISYN is clinically proven to replace moisture and relieve pain associated with dry mouth, and is designed to restore healthy mouth functions safely and naturally. In a published, peer-reviewed clinical study of dry mouth sufferers in the United States, MOISYN was proven to reduce pain and increase comfort.1
The study also demonstrated that mouth pain affecting sleep was significantly reduced.1
A majority of dry mouth sufferers – 82% – who used MOISYN in the study experienced relief of their dry mouth symptoms.1 This included relief from common symptoms such as:
- Difficulty swallowing and chewing
- Getting food stuck in the throat
- Difficulty sleeping
- Difficulty swallowing medications
CLINICALLY PROVEN TO RELIEVE PAIN AND DISCOMFORT
Results from a published peer-reviewed clinical study of Moisyn1:
Improvement in whole unstimulated (resting) saliva
Relief from dry mouth symptoms
Improvement in pain affecting sleep
Would purchase and use MOISYN for their dry mouth product
HOW IT WORKS
The unique formula used in MOISYN includes patented ChitoTek™ chemistry with naturally derived ingredients that attract moisture to the tissue in the mouth.
By attracting, holding, and retaining moisture from its surroundings, MOISYN creates an oral environment that is richly hydrated, pH balanced, and ideal for relieving mouth surfaces with moisture-loving, moisture-rich molecules.
- Attracts, holds, and retains moisture in your mouth
- Reduces dry mouth symptoms that can affect sleep, speech, and lifestyle
- Is clinically proven to reduce oral pain and discomfort1
- Cleans your mouth and freshens breath
- Uses naturally derived ingredients, free from harsh chemicals
- pH balanced formula that’s gentle on your mouth
Naturally Derived Ingredients
MOISYN contains just eight ingredients that, when combined, are gentle yet powerful. That means comfort and effectiveness in removing impurities that are attacking your mouth. MOISYN is free of harsh chemicals, detergents, parabens, chlorhexidine, and alcohol that can be found in other oral products.
*Contains shellfish derivatives. Please see Indications and Directions below.
Indications and Directions
MOISYN Rinse and MOISYN Mist relieve the symptoms of dry mouth while moisturizing and lubricating oral dryness.
DIRECTIONS: Swish vigorously in the mouth for 1 minute with approximately 1 teaspoon (5-6 ml) of liquid, then spit out. Use up to 2 times daily, or as needed.
DIRECTIONS: As needed, press down on mist applicator, gently releasing mist onto tongue and affected oral tissues. Use up to 6 times per day.
Dry mouth relief, in real life
1. Joel B. Epstein; Villines, D.C.; Singh, M.; Papas, A. Management of dry mouth: Assessment of oral symptoms after use of chitosan-based oral product. A. Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology. 2016.